Long Island Therapy
Long Island Psychologist Marc Shulman
Living in Long Island, NY can be a constant challenge. There is no denying that Long Island has a big personality, and even though there are over 7.5 million people living in Long Island, there are times when it can feel as though you’re completely alone – struggling with your own stresses, disorders, and relationships in a way that makes it harder to enjoy life.
When you find that you are having a more difficult time enjoying life, it may be time to consider a Long Island psychologist: someone trained and experienced in helping men, women, and couples learn to cope with the challenges they experience and live a more happy and emotionally healthy life.
Marc Shulman: Your Long Island Therapist
If you are looking for a Long Island psychotherapist to help you cope with these day to day challenges, contact my offices today. My name is Dr. Marc Shulman, and I have provided Long Island therapy to men, women, teens, seniors, couples, and families for nearly a decade, providing support for everything from day to day work stress to debilitating mental health disorders.
It is my goal to work with anyone in Long Island that finds themselves struggling with their mental health or happiness, including:
- Mood Disorders – From anxiety therapy to depression therapy, I use an individualized approach to help teach you to cope with your thoughts and support you throughout the process.
- Addictions – I provide support for drug and alcohol abuse, sex, internet and gambling addictions, and more, as well as the stress coping techniques that will help you continue to fight the addiction in the future.
- Couples Counseling – Many of my clients are couples that are looking for Long Island marriage counseling or relationship counseling services.
- Life Transitions – I work with a wide range of ages, from teen to senior, providing support for life transitions that can often be difficult or challenging.
- Coaching – I also provide Long Island coaching services for those that aren’t struggling with any specific issue, but find that they aren’t where they want to be in life, professionally or personally.
As a Long Island psychologist, my role is to provide solutions that will aid you in recovering from any mental health challenges, as well as tools and techniques to overcome stresses and focus your life more towards happiness.
My offices are conveniently located in the Greater Long Island area, and I’m confident that together, we can help you find the direction and emotional security that you have been looking for. Give me a call today at (516) 732-0273, and let’s get started improving your mental health.